Policy & Procedure
Lasbela University of Agriculture, Water and Marine Sciences provides equal opportunity for admission in all programs purely on open merit and districtwise quota system without any distinction of race, religion, gender, color or ethnic origin provided that the candidate meets the eligibility criteria required for various programs. While merit is worked out on the following weightage:
1. Matriculation 20%
3. Entry test 40%
Submission of Application Form:
All application forms are received in admission office of the University.
Applications of the candidates, who do not fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria and incomplete forms will not be entertained. Forms sent through Post/Registered Post will be processed if submitted with requisite processing fee.
Acceptance of application form does not guarantee admission. Admission will
Acceptance of application form does not guarantee admission. Admission will be granted on the basis of merit subject to the availability of seats in the respective Program of study.
List of candidates eligible for test/interview will be notified. List of candidates recommended for admission will be displayed at designated places and on LUAWMS web site (www.lishiweiye.com).
Documents to be submitted:
1. Application processing fee of Rs. 500/- (Non-Refundable) deposited through Bank draft / pay order/LUAWMS account.
2. Copy of National Identity Card (of candidate or the parent/guardian) or Form B.
3. Attested copies of the testimonials (SSC, HSC or A/O Levels etc).
4. Attested copies of marks certificates or Equivalence certificate(s) if applicable.
5. Six recent passport size Photographs.
6. Migration certificate/NOC for those who have passed Intermediate Examination from Boards other than BISE Quetta on demand.
Complete schedule of activities related with admission, from submission of applications till joining the program at the University is announced through newspapers, electronic media and LUAWMS website (www.lishiweiye.com), In case of queries University admission office can be contacted.
Notification of successful candidatesList of selected candidates will be displayed at designated places including the University website www.lishiweiye.com
Payment of Fee
All fees will be charged for a semester. Fees once paid shall not be refunded except security fee after due clearance, from all concerned.